Peroni Firenze Leather Goods
The valorisation of traditional leather processing and the wide range of high quality products have led to great successes and awards over the years:
- 2004 Winner of the Vespucci Prize for “Actuality in Tradition” organized by the Tuscany region
- 2007 the company was listed in Eurispes’ annual report as one of the 100 Italian companies of excellence
- 2015 the association OMA – Osservatorio Mestieri d’Arte – awarded the title of Bottega d’Arte to the Peroni laboratory for the high quality of its products
- 2020 the company was included by the Municipality of Florence in the list of “Historical and Traditional Florentine Activities”.
- 2020 Piero Peroni was awarded the title of “Maestro d’Arte e di Mestiere” by the Fondazione Cologni dei Mestieri d’Arte of Milan.
- 2021 The Chamber of Commerce of Florence awarded the “Firenze e il Lavoro” prize to the company in the ” Historical Activities” category
- 2021 Among the 21 companies participating in the FENDI “Hand in Hand” project as representatives of the Tuscany region
- 2023: The Florence Chamber of Commerce confers the title of Master Craftsman for “Production and decoration of leather goods and artistic leather” on Maurizio Peroni.